Theatres and Decontamination Conference 2022
This conference will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear from key speakers on a variety of subjects affecting theatres and decontamination science personnel. The programme will inform and educate delegates on subjects that affect their everyday life all of which will help contribute to the safety and care of our patients.
This annual one-day conference provides new insights into issues that are being talked about in real-time, today. The conference agenda has been developed by Theatre Managers and Decontamination Leads.
There will be plenty of networking opportunities throughout the day with the chance to meet with NPAG Theatres and Decontamination members who have achieved success and savings through productive benchmarking.
In 2020, delegate feedback was extremely positive with 100% of respondents recording they would recommend this conference to a colleague.
Who Should Attend?
This conference is open to all NHS and non-NHS, Theatres, Clinical, Surgical and Decontamination Managers/ Leads.
Book Your Place
Confirm your attendance by completing the Theatres and Decontamination Conference Registration Form.
Reserve your attendance via the reservations team: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a special NHS delegate booking rate of just £130. To secure this rate, please return your completed booking form by Friday 29th April 2022.
Alternatively, you can complete the online form below:
The exhibition will be open from 8:45am and is free for all delegates to attend. We are expecting over 25 stands this year from across the decontamination and theatres industries.
Delegates who visit the exhibition will have the opportunity to enter a prize draw.
Please download our sponsorship packages here: Theatres and Decontamination Conference 2022 Sponsorship Packages
Meet our 2022 Business Partners:
The conference agenda reflects the feedback from previous year’s delegates and from the members of the NPAG Operating Theatres and Decontamination BVG’s. NPAG Facilitators Dale Atkins and Trevor Garcia have worked together to achieve an agenda focused on bringing together these two sectors. Presentations will include:
- Covid -19 Experiences and Learning, Mark Rigby, Head of Theatre Services, Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Procurement CIPs in theatres / New Hospital Project / Theatres Utilisation and Efficiency, Ajay Sooknah, Head of Operations SHCG, The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
- An Examination of the Sterile Services Cleaning Processes for Surgical Instruments, Matthew Peskett, Managing Director, Peskett Solutions Ltd
- Career Pathway for Decontamination, Helen Campbell, IDSc Director of Education, & Consultant, Decontamination Education & Consulting
- Human Factors – Training as a proactive defence against error, Chris Gale, Training Academy Manger, Avensys Training
- Working as a Team Role Surgical Instrument Manager, Angela Kelly, University Hospitals of Plymouth NHS Trust
- Creating a Black Box Culture within Healthcare, Damian Cottle, Managing Director of Pegasus RM and Commercial Training Pilot, Pegasus Resource Management
- Building back smarter: Flexible healthcare spaces in a resource limited environment, Steve Peak, Chief Operating Officer, Vanguard Healthcare Solutions
This conference will give you the opportunity to hear updates in decontamination science and from our colleagues from theatre, with some sessions providing an insight into how the same situation affects us differently.