This course explores the evidence for “good quality occupational health advice” that can be essential in helping employers to manage risk and to protect and promote the health and well-being of employees.
Focused on multi-disciplinary occupational health professionals, work-focused treatment, common mental health problems, return to work support and vocational rehabilitation, content supports the government’s health and wellbeing strategy which aims to:
- Help workers “return to health following an absence from work because of illness” and “avoid work-related health problems”
- Reduce “the number of people who suffer from work-related ill health”
- Friday 21 April 2023, full day workshop in Coventry
- Wednesday 17 May 2023, half day virtual workshop Part 1
- Wednesday 24 May 2023, half day virtual workshop Part 2