Training Workshops & Conferences
As part of our aim to support NHS and public sector managers, NPAG offers a variety of training workshops and conferences. NPAG works with a network of trainers, enabling training programmes to be tailored and developed to meet clients’ needs. As an NHS organisation, NPAG is able to offer training at very competitive prices.
- National District Nurses Conference 2023
- Clinical Development for Occupational Health Professionals 2023
- Putting the Patient First: Customer Care & Communication Skills in the NHS
- Assertiveness and Self Management Training Workshop
- Equality & Diversity Onsite Training Workshops
- Managing Change Team Building
- Introduction to Resilience in the NHS
- Human Factors Onsite Training Workshop
- Clinical Engineering Conference 2023
- Theatres and Decontamination Conference 2023
- Clinical Engineering Conference 2022
- National District Nurses Conference 2022
- Theatres and Decontamination Conference – 19th May 2022
- Clinical Engineering Conference – 14th September 2021
- National District Nurses Conference – 19th October 2021
- Waste and Sustainability Conference – 29th April 2021
- Theatres and Decontamination Conference – 5th March 2020
Identified a Training Need? Not sure where to begin? Contact Us!
If your organisation has a training requirement not covered by our current programme, we would like to hear from you. At NPAG, we thrive on developing new ideas with our clients. We can assist in delivering a product that is suited to your needs and requirements. Our involvement can be decided by you. Our team has a wealth of experience designing courses, workshops and seminars for clients. Contact us today and find out how we can help you.
All training workshops are CPD certified, providing clients with formal evidence of continuing professional and personal development.
On-Site Training Workshops Tailored to Suit You
NPAG can also provide ‘bespoke’ on site workshops for your own organisation. Increasing in popularity, on site workshops ensure staff do not have to travel long distances, minimize time away from their roles and most importantly ensure that the training is tailored specifically to meet your organisational needs. To discuss your training needs, please Contact Us.
“Keep up the good work. It’s great to know that these types of training programmes exist to help and improve the staff and services.”