Arts, Heritage and Design in Healthcare Network
We have set up a national Networking Group of NHS managers and professional leads who are involved in the leadership and delivery of Arts, Heritage and Design services across hospitals. The purpose of the group is to share best practice, to find solutions and offer support to those working within this field of healthcare. We aim to raise the profile of our profession, strive to improve and standardise our approaches to working.
As with all our national groups, collaboration is not confined to meetings; members openly communicate with each other and actively use the NPAGNetwork.
Facilitator John King
Coordinator Laura Howe
Download details about this group here:
- Arts Heritage and Design in Healthcare Network 2022 – 23 Information Flyer
- Benefits of BVG Membership
- Arts, Heritage & Design in Healthcare Registration Form 2022-23 – (1xVirtual & 2xFace2Face)
- Arts Heritage and Design in Healthcare Network Annual Report 21-22 0.4
- Meet the Facilitator – John King
Alternatively, please complete this online application form:
Arts and heritage programmes in our hospitals play a key role in fulfilling recommendations set out by the 2017 inquiry report from the All Party Parliamentary Group for arts in health. I would urge hospital trusts to join this new national network, to assist in improving our hospital environments through high quality arts, heritage and design initiatives.