Best Value Groups & National Networking Groups
NPAG first established benchmarking clubs in the mid 90s, to facilitate networking and benchmarking activities.
These clubs have developed into National Networking Groups and Best Value Groups.
Our Best Value Groups and National Networking Groups enable members to share experiences, identify good practice, innovation and information to assist individual managers to develop their own service improvement action plans and seek continuous improvement in terms of quality, fitness-for-purpose, performance and value for money.
Please click here if you would like further information about sponsoring opportunities for our BVG meetings.
- National District Nurses Network
- NHS Car Parking and Sustainable Transport Network
- NHS Sustainability Leads Network
- NHS Transport & Logistics BPG
- Nursing and Temporary Staffing BVG
- Operating Theatres BVG
- Resilience Development Network
- Telecoms BVG
- Violence Reduction and Security Management Network
- Waste Management BVG
Meet Sid Sidiqui
Meet Sid Siddiqui, Environmental Manager from Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Trust, NPAG advocate and star of Channel 4’s Goggle Box! Read our interview with Side here:Sid Siddiqui Interview