Theatres & Decontamination Conference 2019
Date and Time
Wednesday 6th March 2019, Ricoh Arena, Coventry
08:30 – 16:40
This year the conference is focused on collaboration; bringing together Theatre and Decontamination services in hospitals. By focusing on how we can achieve this, healthcare professionals can work towards a better patient experience and improved quality of care.
The conference agenda has been created by Theatre Managers and Decontamination Leads and provides exciting opportunities to learn and develop. Items will include:
- The challenges surrounding staffing in operating rooms to reduce high-cost agency spend
- New concepts in disposables
- Innovations to support decontamination productivity in theatres
- CJD updates.
There will be plenty of networking opportunity throughout the day with the chance to meet with NPAG Theatres and Decontamination members who have achieved success and savings through productive benchmarking.
This conference is open to all NHS and non NHS Theatres, Surgical and Decontamination Managers and Leads.
- Early Bird Rate for all NHS bookings received before the 31st January 2019 – £145
- Standard Delegate Rate – £200
- Non NHS Delegate Rate – £275
- Complimentary attendance for NPAG members of the Decontamination and Operating Theatres BVG’s
Book Your Place
We are offering an Early Bird Rate for all NHS bookings received by the 31st January 2019.
Confirm your attendance by completing the Registration Form.
Reserve your attendance via the reservations team: email@example.com
Call us on 01245 544600
Register online here:
The exhibition will be open from 8:30am and is free for all delegates to attend. We are expecting over 25 stands this year from across the decontamination and theatres industries.
Delegates who visit the exhibition will have the opportunity to enter a prize draw to win a choice of either a two night break or a Fitbit.
The conference agenda reflects the feedback from previous year’s delegates and from the members of the NPAG Operating Theatres and Decontamination BVG’s. NPAG Facilitator, Claire Jones-Manning has worked to achieve an agenda focused on bringing together these two sectors. Presentations include:
- Operating Theatre Energy Optimisation and HTM 03-01 Audits – What do they entail, and what do they achieve?
- Getting it Right First Time—improving patient outcomes and increasing productivity
- My Journey as an Orthopaedic Scrub Person
- Building a New Operating Tool and Lessons Learned
- Quest+ Mobile Decontamination Unit Update