Health, Safety & Risk Management Network
Health, Safety and Risk Management Network is about to commence a new round of meetings on Wednesday 7 June 2017 – followed by a further three meetings across 2017-18.
How do we ensure that occupational health & safety remain high on the corporate agenda in such a tough climate and with so many competing priorities?
Our overarching aim is: To improve Occupational Health, Safety and Wellbeing across the health economy
How do we seek to achieve this?
- Meet regularly to facilitate networking with peers
- Share information with like-minded groups and individuals
- Discuss benchmarking and undertake an annual benchmarking exercise
- Critically examine and produce performance indicators, procedures and policies applicable to the group
- Learn from presentations from external agencies on new legislation and central guidance and case studies, etc
- Identify good practice and develop service improvements in terms of cost effectiveness & quality
- Identify and develop training opportunities
- Undertake horizon scanning
Download details about this group here:
- Health Safety & Risk Man Network 17-18 Information
- Health, Safety & Risk Management Network 17-18 Registration Form
- Health, Safety & Risk Mgt Network 16-17 Annual Report
- Meet the Facilitator – John King
Alternatively, please complete this online application form:
During my time with the group I have gained knowledge, shared problems, found solutions and expanded my network and made good friends. The group is tailored for our profession and will cover areas that we want to discuss and gain knowledge on, this makes it excellent value for money as there is no time wasting. Our Facilitator, John King, makes the meeting flow and will listen to what we need and organise the speakers. The group has CPD status and links with the HSE and HSL. We also carry out national benchmarking exercises and provide comments back on HSE discussion papers. The group offers: value for money, great networking, information sharing, technology updates and great support!Health, Safety and Risk Management Network Member 2016