Best Value Groups & National Networking Groups
NPAG first established benchmarking clubs in the mid 90s, to facilitate networking and benchmarking activities.
These clubs have developed into National Networking Groups and Best Value Groups.
Our Best Value Groups and National Networking Groups enable members to share experiences, identify good practice, innovation and information to assist individual managers to develop their own service improvement action plans and seek continuous improvement in terms of quality, fitness-for-purpose, performance and value for money.
- Clinical Engineering (North)
- Clinical Engineering (South)
- Decontamination BVG
- Estates (North) BVG
- Estates (South) BVG
- Facilities (North) BVG
- Facilities (South) BM Group
- Health, Safety & Risk Management Network
- Health Visiting & School Health Services Development Network
- New! IT & Connectivity Network
Please click here if you would like further information about sponsoring opportunities for our BVG meetings.
- National District Nurses Network
- NHS Car Parking & Travel Planning
- NHS Sustainability Lead Network
- NHS Transport & Logistics Best Practice Group
- Coming Soon! Mental Health Network
- Nursing and Temporary Staffing BVG
- Operating Theatres BM Group
- Resilience Development Network
- New! Security Network
- Telecoms BVG
- Waste Management BVG
“As the chair of the group it’s a fantastic meeting with a good membership,. Over the past 4 years its helped and supported myself as a theatre manager develop my theatre department and sense check individual changes as a benchmark. I feel this is an essential group which all theatre managers should attend. We should look at conference calls for the meeting or video conferencing the meeting. I have personal encouraged my regional theatre managers to join the group for the next series. ”Operating Theatres BVG Member 2016